SpAcAn (Spontaneous Activity Analysis) is a collection of IGOR Pro functions for the detection and analysis of spontaneously occurring (non-triggered) events in electrophysiological recordings, such as spikes and synaptic currents and potentials.
SpAcAn’s main features are:
* An easy-to-use graphical user interface.
* Two-channel event detection and analysis.
* Extensive support for manual inspection and selection (tagging) of detected events.
* Support for fitting functions to the decay of individual synaptic events.
* Support for common plots (ISI and amplitude histograms, correlograms, event-triggered average, etc).
* Saving/loading analysis independently of IGOR's experiments